Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mini Blog update!!

It all started with getting the heavy duty travel bags down from the cup-board high up in my room as Bubu was going on his international travel, and I thought my bags were perfectly suited for the wear and tear (unlike his bags which I've not seen, but I'm sure won't be good).

So while cleaning the dirt off them, all of a sudden my hand reached inside the zip pocket of one bag and found a sealed item wrapped tidily in a plastic bag!! And in a dramatic screech, I discovered my $52 Armani underwear which I'd bought at the last minute in New York and never wore it. I'd thought I had lost it during my 'throwing all the unwanted stuff' spree while coming back as my check-in baggage was over-weight by 20lbs then.

I feel like a proud mother now, having found her child after the long years of separation!!



:-D

1 comment:

Yogesh said...

$52??? for an underwear! :D