Saturday, June 21, 2008

Deciphering "..."

With my tickets for Delhi confirmed(in 'Garib' 'Rath' for tomorrow) and kept for days and my shopping not at all complete for days, I went on a low-carbs-high-shopping diet today. Especially after seeing Bubu(my partner for the trip) fall sick to a liver problem, I started ignoring all the street-side food stalls, and kept my eyes open to find something good. All in vein(that is, I ended up eating all trash and didn't buy anything for myself), I went to my someone's place and the person in particular made wonderful dinner, after which I helped here and there. "Someone" has been mentioned in my second post and as I'd said, we had not exchanged those three golden words clearly yet. However, after some realisation that Bubu had packed all his belongings and had already hit the sack, and I had the entire packing to do and catch up on some sleep too, to prepare myself for the 18 hours journey, I decided to leave.

Once out, I received a text from my someone which read "..."! Now I remember when I'd said 'I love you' in a very careless way, I'd sent the message as "........". If I decrypted the message right, I should be shouting from the top of the roof right now! I couldn't control myself, but decided to reply in the same careless way,"... .", the fourth dot being "too", still thinking if I'm right. Was it 'I like you'?

Anyway, I headed home nervous whether I'd be able to complete all my work on time! I'm pretty excited about the trip. So, see you after 10 days, if Bubu's liver doesn't get in the way.

No comments: