Friday, February 5, 2010

The tale of the New Year

Happy New Year!!

This is coming 35 days after the new year actually began, but I can justify it by making lots of excuses (most common being "I've been reeaaallllly busy").

Excuse No. 1: Job Pressures
I was pushed to my limits (as you might have read in my previous post) all through December last year and loaded with more work in January as businesses welcomed the new year with more payments mixed with the post-festival-hangover, leading to duplications in their payments, making our work increase doublefold.

Excuse No. 2: Vacation...yippee
Okay, this was fun!! I was finally allowed to take an off from work for a week and I used that to visit Vrindavan again, with Bubu (I no more call him that, but just for your reference).

Excuse No. 3: Depression
Nothing new!! 2 major fights and no-talking-for-days later, I'm still seeing the same person, and yes, we again fought, and are in no talking terms now.


So, this being the first post of the year 2 O 1 O, I have decided to share with you my new year resolutions, which I've heard that 97% of the world's population break each year (a study conducted by a Canadian Homosexual blogger, Davey Wavey).
Here are mine, just 3 so I can stick to them:

Number 1.
The first and the most common one being, To Get Fit!!
I'm underweight by 10 Kilos, and I cannot find any time from my sh*&%y job, but I will somehow have to devise ways to make time for it.

Number 2.
To find a passion in life which I can use in order to earn my daily living.
You know now how much I love my current job.

Number 3.
To begin to love myself. How else would I expect others to love me? And how will I ever be happy?


Oh wait, could I also add "No Expectations" this year?!

No comments: